Also know as the Invoice Report, this option is used to view and print copies of Invoices. Upon a users entry to the Invoice Report, they will be given the following Filter options:
- Sort: This will determine the order that the invoices are displayed once the report is generated. Users are given two options: Invoice Number and WareHouse Code.
- Re-Print Already Printed: This will allow the user to re-print previously printed invoices. Users are given three options: Yes, No, and All.
- Batch: The user will use the free-form field to enter a batch number or a portion of a batch number. The user will click the Find button and then will be presented the option to select one, multiple, or all batches. At least one batch must be selected to run the Report.
- Invoice Type and Forms: This filter will present two drop downs. The first menu will influence the second menu's options.
- Credit Memo yields no additional options in the second menu.
- Debit Memo yields no additional options in the second menu.
- Sales Order yields the following options in the second menu: STD (Standard) Sales Order, STD New Agmt (Agreement) Invoice, STD Mobile Renewal Invoice, STD Agmt Renewal Invoice.
- Sales Quote yields no additional options in the second menu.
- Standard Invoice yields the following options in the second menu: STD (Standard) Invoice, STD New Agmt (Agreement) Invoice, STD Mobile Renewal Invoice, STD Agmt Renewal Invoice, Invoice Labor Summarized
- Email Type: This will determine what type of emails will be displayed. Users will choose from one of the following options: Job Emailing, Completed Job, Service Ticket, and Dispatch Card.
- Message 1: This is an optional free-form section for any additional comments about the report being run.
- Message 2: This is an optional free-form section for any additional comments about the report being run.
Once all the filters have been added, the user will press the Refresh button to run the report. The report will appear to the right of the Filters column.
From the report users will be given the option to select individual invoices that fit the filter criteria to print (create a PDF that can be printed) or email (create a PDF file to be sent to specific people). The user will select the invoices they want to export to PDF via the check boxes under the Print and Email columns of the report. Once all the invoices have been selected, the user will click the EXPORT TO PDF button in the top right corner of the report.