Select Billings from the Agreements menu, to invoice service agreements set up for scheduled invoicing.
Use this screen to select the cutoff date for billing the contract and complete the Cut-Off Date field by entering the ending date for the month in which invoices will be created. Invoices due after the date entered will not be created.
Once the cut-off date has been entered, the user will be given two options to choose from to specify which agreements will be processed.
- Flag the "All" option to select all agreements regardless of type, customer number, or agreement number. The user can then skip
- Flag the "Selected" option to further filter the service agreements that will be set up for scheduled invoiving.
If option 2 is chosen, the user will input one or more of the following fields:
- Agreement Type: Select a range of agreement types to process from and click "Filter."
- Customer Number: Select a range of customer numbers to process from and click "Filter."
- Agreement Number: Select a range of agreement numbers to process from and click "Filter."
When the correct agreements are displayed, complete the following fields:
- Order of Output: Choose the order of output in which records are selected. Choose from - Agreement Number, Agreement Type, Customer Number, Start Date, or Anniversary Date.
- Invoice Date: Enter the date to use as the INVOICE DATE. This will determine due dates and aging for the Accounts Receivable system.
- Next Invoice: Enter the invoice number that should begin this series of invoices. It is suggested that a separate series of invoice numbers is used for service agreement billings than regular Sales Order invoices.
Click the "Process" button to generate invoices for all agreements displayed in the list box.
Once generated, the invoices will be referenced in the service site agreement record.