Svc Equipment Profitability
The Service Equipment Profitability Report is used to provide profitability information for service equipment records. This report reflects actual costs for labor, material and other costs compared to price for equipment records. It provides key metrics to determine overall profitability for equipment.
Sort By Use the Sort By drop-list to set which field determines the report’s sort order. For example, if Svc Job is chosen, the report will present the specified information in numerical order according to the Service Job Number. Similarly, if Site ID is chosen, the system would present the data in numerical order according to the Site ID.
Selection Criteria In the Selection Criteria area of the screen, change the Start and End value for any values of the available filter options. Users can select multiple selection criteria for the report.
- Equip: Input a specific equipment code or a portion of an equipment code.
- Transaction Dates: Select a From Date and To Date to include jobs between that range in the report. The user should also specify if the date range is Completed Date (the date the transaction was completed) or Received Date (the date the request was received).
- Sites: Input a site name or a portion of a site name. Click Find' to bring up a list of sites that meet that criteria. Select one, a few, or all of the sites by clicking the check boxes next to the desired site names.
- Status: Click Find' to bring up a list of job statuses or type in a portion of a status to bring up a specific status. Select one, a few, or all of the statuses by clicking the check boxes next to the desired statuses.
- AR Account: Input a specific AR Account name or a portion of a AR Account name. Click Find to bring up a list of AR Accounts that meet that criteria. Select one, a few, or all of the AR Accoutns by clicking the check boxes next to the AR Accounts.
- Chain: Click Find' to bring up a list of chains or type in a portion of a chain's name to bring up a specific chain. Select one, a few, or all of the chains by clicking the check boxes next to the desired chain names.
Once all of the selection criteria has been input, the user will click the Print button to run the report. The report will show a breakdown of the profitability of each work order that fits the selection criteria.